Except I’m taking it down for a while :X
It should be back up after I run the game one last time to make sure everything is working as it should.
The memory issue I thought I fixed was still there. It wasn’t as bad, but it was still there! UNACCEPTABLE!!! So I went crazy-like-a-fox on the code, pulled an all-nighter, and done. Even improved other things, like changing the program icon to a high-res / multi-sizable one.
I will be sending an email to those who have purchased a copy with the updated 1.3 version.
I can’t thank you enough. There were many times I secretly worried this was all silly and that nobody was that interested. And you proved me wrong. I won’t let you down! More games–let’s do this!!